Tuesday 17 June 2008

Tiny Baby Shoe Box and other cards....

Here is one of my latest creations.... The Tiny Baby Shoe Box.... I created this a cute keepsake or baby shower favour. When I saw the card in the craft shop I knew it would be perfect for making into these little boxes.

The tiny shoe was created and designed by me using a template I also created. I used a pinky/peachy pearlised card embossed with tiny butterflies to create the shoe. I made the tiny polymer clay roses to sit on the front of the shoes then added a pink gingham ribbon bow to finish.

I`ve just finished a custom order for 6 of the boxes - 3 in mint green like the one in the picture and 3 in baby pink with co ordinating ribbon.


Next is my butterfly card made for a friends birthday. I cut out the butterfly shape in pink felt and sewed pearl pink sequins around the edge. I created the butterfly body out of tiny coloured beads and wire. I`d also like to show you my corset card. I really enjoy making these using Kate Knight papers in pink/black/white and beige colours.

No comments: