Friday 18 April 2008

27 Dresses

Well today was another exhausting day. My boyfriend and I went to see 27 Dresses at the cinema this morning which I really enjoyed. It gave me some inspiration for sewing some minature dresses for my cards.
Then I went to see my Mam and she had bought me some crafty items, one of the bags contained loads of sequins which are my favourite crafting item. I also got loads of coloured matchsticks which are so lovely and some minature quilled hearts and flowers. My Mam is so kind! She also saved me a newspaper cutting of a sewing class that is starting soon and some info on a lady named Charlotte Liddle http://charlotteliddle.co.uk who has a fab book out called stitch and sparkle which I going to have to get.

Bye xxx

1 comment:

Sequin Bead said...

I love Charlotte Liddle's work! Having a degree in textiles I am very much taken to her stly of work! If you get the book let me know what it's like! oohhhh! sparkle sparkle.....i can not get enuff of sparkle!