Thursday 17 April 2008

Sugarcraft and the garden.

Well I haven`t managed any crafting today due to working on the front garden with my lovely boyfriend. We have done a lot of digging and carrying!! We are both totally worn out now and still havent finished! I didn`t think it would take this long!!!!!

I did manage to watch a few bits from my sugarcraft dvd collection. Its quite dated but the techniques used are really good. I wasn`t aware that it took so long to marzipan and ice a cake! I`m really wanting to have a go at making the sugar flowers - just need to get some cutters and tools but they are quite expensive!!!!! I had a quick go at making some flowers out of Fimo yesterday which I`m pleased with. I also made a strawberries and ladybird frame which was a custom order from my sister for her friend. I`ll post some pics later.

I`m looking foward to watching a DVD in bed and a nice early night.

Bye x

No comments: