Wednesday 16 April 2008

Sugar Craft DVDs and Dolly

I was so excited this morning when delivery man brought me my Sugar Craft DVD collection. I plan to sit down later and watch one of the dvds on sugar flowers. I`m hoping to get into cake decorating, the first cake I plan to make is for my Sister`s birthday, I can`t decide whether to make a fairy castle or a handbag?????



I`d like to also introduce "Dolly." Dolly is my own original creation, I hold the copyright for the design and currently have some Dolly items for sale on Etsy www.princesspoppypops@etsy.com
I really enjoy making my Dolly items and working with one of my favourite craft items - sequins! I love sequins in all colours although I have found the best sequins at cartwrights in US.

At the moment I have made Dolly cards and frames, and am working on ideas to expand my range and maybe even approach a few gift stores if I can pluck up the courage!!!
Please respect my work and don`t copy my designs as I work hard to create all my items.


Just before I go I just wanted to give a mention to a fab Etsian and craft forum member Georgina of www.georgebee@etsy.com , her painted nails are fantastic and very reasonable!
Debbie x

No comments: